Best Open Source IVR Software allows a company to use recorded voice prompts and menus to present information and options to callers, and touch tone telephone keypad entry to gather responses.
Best Open Source IVR Software:
Open Source Communications Software | Asterisk Official Site. Asterisk is the world’s most popular open source communications project that lets you create telephony apps for IP PBXs, VoIP Gateways and Conference Servers.
ICTDialer is bundled with free and open source web-based IVR designer that can design your IVR through interactive, graphical, drag and drop feature.
CallButler Open Source PBX. CallButler is a FREE Windows-based open source PBX, IVR and Auto-Attendant Phone System built on .NET. It was a commercially available product, but is now being put into Open Source.
Voicetronix | Telephony Hardware | Open Source Software. Voicetronix builds computer telephony hardware and software to help you create custom communication solutions for PRI ISDN, analogue POTS and VoIP telephony services.
IVM answering attendant software is a complete voicemail, call attendant, interactive voice response, or autodial telephone management solution for small to medium businesses. There are many exciting ways you can use IVM to provide information and better serve your customers:
- Play a menu to callers to direct incoming calls
- Redirect calls during or after office hours
- Set up an unlimited number of voicemail boxes
- Design custom interactive voice response systems
Adhearsion: Open Source Telephony Application Framework. Adhearsion is a full-featured framework for the development of applications which interact with or control voice communications. It facilitates the creation of complex applications with ease, providing a simple API.
IVR Junction – Introduction. IVR Junction is a free and open-source tool that offers flexible and robust voice-based communication. It works by connecting an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to cloud services such as YouTube, Facebook and other social media.
Contact Center Solutions – Aspect. Aspect CXP (formerly VoiceObjects) provides enterprises and carriers with an open flexible infrastructure for developing, deploying, managing and analyzing omni-channel, self-service applications.
Aspect CXP At a Glance
- Design, implement and deploy multi-channel applications on a single platform, including SMS, IM and mobile web.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Aspect CXP is proven to cut application development costs by up to 50% and ongoing maintenance by 80%.
- Enhance the customer experience with personalization.
- Improve self-service success – lowering contact center costs – with actionable, cross-channel analytics.
- Protect your investment – applications developed in Aspect CXP are agnostic of the underlying speech and IVR platforms and can even be deployed against dissimilar platforms concurrently.
- Deploy on premise or in Aspect’s global cloud – or both.
FreePBX | Let Freedom Ring. The FreePBX EcoSystem has developed over the past decade to be the most widely deployed open source PBX platform in use across the world.
Verboice. Verboice is an ideal solution for reaching out to communities whatever their level of literacy or technological sophistication. Here are a few of the ways Verboice can help you inform, educate, and improve the lives of any audience with access to basic phone services:
SMS API, Voice API, & Global Carrier Provider | Plivo. From Plivo Open Source to Plivo Cloud. Plivo’s story goes back to 2011, when the founders, Mike and Venky, accidentally exchanged messages on Github. At the time, they were both independently seeking a robust communications platform to develop and integrate Voice and SMS capabilities into their web apps.
TeleFlow | Open Source Telecommunications. eleFlow telecommunications development & deployment software, and the applications our user community create for it. We also provide helpful information and useful tools to aid you with many problems you may have with IVR, general telecommunications, and solutions from NMS Communications, Ai-Logix and Dialogic.
FreeSWITCH is a scalable open source cross-platform telephony platform designed to route and interconnect popular communication protocols using audio, video, text or any other form of media. It was created in 2006 to fill the void left by proprietary commercial solutions. FreeSWITCH also provides a stable telephony platform on which many applications can be developed using a wide range of free tools.
Open Source, Asterisk IP PBX & Predictive Dialer in India | *astTECS. astTECS offers open source, Asterisk Predictive Dialer including asterisk IP PBX, IVR Systems & solutions, ACD app software, voice logger & recorder, FMC & GSM gateway and video conference solution.
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 10 Cloud Based Medical Practice Management Software In Australia | 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Best Course Authoring Software | 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Top 20 Custom Software Development Companies | 2017 - May 21, 2017