Cloud Mobile device management is a collective term that has to do with tools utilized to handle the distribution of data, applications, and settings on various types of mobile devices.
Top 10 Cloud Mobile Device Management Services:
Miradore | See your IT more clearly. Miradore Online is a cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution that enables you to secure, control, and identify your devices.
Mobile Security | MDM | Apps | Content | Expense Management | Amtel. At Amtel, we have led the market as one of the first MDM providers to offer our solution through a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, which enables enterprises to avoid the expensive and time consuming installation of competitive MDM offerings that can come with initial installation costs from $40,000 to $500,000. By offering a web-based console, our system is easily installed through over-the-air provisioning within minutes.
Cisco Meraki. Unify management and control of thousands of mobile and desktop devices in the secure, browser-based Meraki dashboard. Drive your organization’s mobility initiatives by seamlessly onboarding new devices and automating application of security policies.
SAP Software Solutions | Business Applications and Technology. Protect and manage your company’s mobile devices and apps – with SAP Mobile Secure. This cloud-based EMM portfolio offers integrated tools for mobile device management (MDM), bring your own device (BYOD) security, mobile application management (MAM), and more. Manage mobile device security from one SaaS platform – and even set up your own enterprise app store.
Virtela Technology Services Incorporated. Virtela’s Cloud-based MDM service offloads IT organizations from the arduous task of managing and securing corporate- and employee-owned mobile devices (BYOD).
Microsoft mobile application management (MAM) and mobile device management (MDM) solutions help minimise this complexity by offering management capabilities both on-premises and in the cloud, all from a single console.
- Deliver and manage apps across a broad range of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows and Windows Phone all from a single management console.
- Simplify administration by deploying required apps automatically during enrollment and allowing users to easily install corporate apps from the self-service Company Portal.
- Help maximise productivity with the Office mobile apps your employees know and love while preventing the leakage of company data by restricting actions such as copy/cut/paste/save in your managed app ecosystem, and extend these capabilities to existing line-of-business apps.
- Deploy certificates, WiFi, VPN and email profiles automatically once a device is enrolled, enabling users to seamlessly access corporate resources with the appropriate security configurations.
- Provide comprehensive settings management for mobile devices, including remote actions such as passcode reset, device lock and data encryption.
- Remove corporate data and applications when a device is unenrolled, noncompliant, lost, stolen or retired from use.
- Extend your System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Microsoft Intune to provide a consistent management experience across devices located on-premises and in the cloud.
Enterprise Technology Solutions & Managed IT Services | Verizon Enterprise Solutions. Mobile device management (MDM) solutions help you keep your data secure, access your mobile devices and help your employees be more productive.
Mobile Device Management (MDM) allows you to centrally manage and apply policies from the cloud, actively pushing these to selected devices – wherever they might be.
- Cloud based – push policies to devices wherever they are
- Centralised – apply consistent policy management and updates
- Scalable – add protection to as many devices as required
- Modular – choose and add functionality to suit organizational demands
Managed IT Services Provider New York (NYC) | Xperteks. Xperteks has the largest deployment of management for mobile devices in New York City (NYC), mostly because we use the best cloud mobility solution on the market. We provide a complete, turnkey MDM solutions to all our clients without any training, or expensive, complicated infrastructure.
IT Support London – Business IT Essex | Xenace. With Xenace MDM, you can control a varied fleet of Apple iOS, Windows and Android mobile devices from a central management console. We want to make sure that any and all devices used within your business are perfect for both your employees and you. The mobile device management software we use does not impeded on the functionality of the phone and still gives you all the data and information you need as an employer.
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 10 Cloud Based Medical Practice Management Software In Australia | 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Best Course Authoring Software | 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Top 20 Custom Software Development Companies | 2017 - May 21, 2017